Sunday, September 12, 2010

Layla's Birthday Party

Layla is 8 and in 3rd grade now! Here are some pics of her birthday party. We planned it for the park, bc I do not like the idea of having 10+ kids in my house... But, as luck would have it, it was beautiful all morning and then BOOM!!! It rained cats and dogs, so we had to relocate to our tiny house... It went really well though and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

This picture was the right way when I attached it, but now it's turned and I can't get it back, but you get the point!



Layla and her best friend, plus other friends. They have been BFFs for over a year now, playing ball together and being in the same class, so it's hard moving away from her. At least they will get to write each other and use the pretty paper they have!



I guess kids are into tie-dye and peace now, which Dan thinks is funny considering his job. Layla asked for a tie-dye peace-sign cake, and I did my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment